- review notes after taking
- writing short summary after taking them
- throughly capturing information.
- minimizes the ability to process information as not are taken
- easy to do electronically
- allows us to prioritize information
- can be complicated to use during lectures
- Upper: Prepare 2 major column
- brief summary of the information to the right
- Bottom: summary
Something like a mind map, but in Cornel scheme.
Visualize ideas into right side, and draw connection or relation like mind map.
Note must be in the margin, when writing the note with the reference
- Author’s name
- Title of the document/book
- Year of Publication
- Publisher information
- Reviewing the notes after taking
Writing a short summary after taking them.
- Writing note on the paper is not effective. it depends on the taker.