- 7 days are left after the final exam by the end of the term.
- Students can contact to their prgram advisor, when they have any disability.
- Not all the exams require proctor.
- Student must find their proctor by themselves.
- Relatives of the student can’t be his/her proctor.
- Proctor must be 21 years old or older.
- To add proctor, go to Student portal and click “add a proctor” link next to the course.
- Students can drop a course without academic penalty during the first week of the course session.
- Full-time decree seeking students can take 2-3 courses per term.
- Students must use 15-17 hours a course in a week.
Leave of Absence
- Students can request a Leave of Absence that begins with the first day of the following term.
- Students can find their own GPA and the number of creadits taken at Academic History tab in the Student Portal.
The number of credits to graduate.
- can be found in Student Portal.
- we can ask the academic advisor to send it us by email.
- we can find it on our home page, as a tab at the top of the page, and can open and print it from there.
- Students can see whether they can appeal their final grade in a course.
- Shows when the course registration will be open.
Code of Conduct
Written in Chapter 15 in the UoPeople catalog.